Friday, June 24

Froyo, Cream, and Tans.

There is this fantastic little frozen yogurt place in Rexburg!  It's WONDERFUL!!
No, I'm not talking about Twizzleberry.  Everybody, I'm talking about Kiwi Loco!
I am going to be broke by next week because I go there almost every day because it's just so dang good!


Usually, I go with my DEAR roommate, Kylei!


I haven't posted in such a "long" time!  I have lots to catch up on.  

My roommates and I enjoy throwing whipped cream into the air to see if we can catch it in our mouths.

Jinelle! 
We also go for bike rides at the park when it is beautiful outside.  Thank you Rexburg Weather for somewhat behaving!  
We're on the same tiny bike! And we didn't crash while looking at the camera!
And last, but not least, we go to the new pool called Rexburg Rapids.  It is super fun!  There is a lazy river, and a water slide, and a whirlpool.  There's also an awesome pool-side rock wall thing! Nicole and I also tanned in the sun a little bit, it was very nice.  


We decided that we actually didn't look too shabby for just getting out of a pool...  hahah






1 comment:

  1. Oh my. You are seriously the cutest. I ache to be as cute as you! I particularly love the kiwi loco pic of you. I am not kidding. The most cute. You are. And I am Yoda.

    ReplyDelete