Tuesday, July 12

Fwiend.


Recently, I have been thinking a LOT about the person in the photos below.  She has just been on my mind, so I decided to blog about it.  
(yep, I spent a ridiculous amount of time stalking your Facebook to choose some pictures, it took forever because I love every single one of them. Creepy, but it's whatever.)


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?  I mean seriously.  I can't even explain how much love and respect I have for her, and apparently, I can't even think of anything else to say.  Megan's example taught me so much, and her testimony strengthened mine.  She is honestly the reason why I am where I am today.  She saved me.  
And I love her for FOREVER.  She's my sister and we had/have a connection unlike anything else.

I haven't seen you in SUCH a long time, Megs!   I hope this changes sometime very soon, because I miss you so dang much!
I love you.




2 comments:

  1. you're so sweet, rebs. I'm glad I have a friend like you to remind me that someone thinks I'm beautiful. You seriously made my week. I love you.

    ReplyDelete